[Divine]Mercs & Team

[Divine]Mercs & Team

Postby Sora » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm

I thought I'd share my Mercs/Team with everyone :P . I got them around 17-25 by extreme luck. Not very awe inspiring yet, but still :D .

I took these last night. I got to lv 57 today, so I'm moving fast :twisted: , trying to catch Thcweed up lol.

~

~

~

And that's them :) . Actually in the order that I got them :lol: .
and this is the team;

I'll probably update more as I go :) .
Post yours too.
Last edited by Sora on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sora

Location: Between Kamuran Village & the Shadow Tribe's Village

Re: [Divine]Mercs & Team

Postby ThcWeed » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm

nice ones. (:
Inotia 4: (Veteran) Assassin Lvl 105

2013/05/26 BTW, Inotia 5 will be released in November 2013! Get ready!

The Devs say: "We know that released of Inotia 4 wasn't so great, but this time we promise to provide a much better game than before."
ThcWeed

Postby Sora » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

ThcWeed wrote:nice ones. (:

Edit: I just noticed that Mares's Dmg/M.Dmg looks low, cause He has nothing on ... so don't be fooled :lol: .
Sora

Postby lkoshimae » Tue May 01, 2012 2:39 am

just wanted to add this assassin of mine :D

Inotia 3

Thief 110
Templar 110

Inotia 4

Assassin 105 (29-4-2012)
Warrior 2 - starting my 2nd playthrough~
lkoshimae

Postby Sora » Tue May 01, 2012 5:24 pm

:o Nice Ikoshimae
Sora

Postby lkoshimae » Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm

lol thanks, its actually my 2nd time, i deleted the first "Rica" ive got cause i forgot about the uniqueness of the name. and i need more space for some mercs with usefull Merc skills. haha luckily(or not) when i opened another divine emblem, she appeared again. haha too bad for me coz my main is assassin :< she's usless for me. haha
Inotia 3

Thief 110
Templar 110

Inotia 4

Assassin 105 (29-4-2012)
lkoshimae

Postby Sora » Tue May 01, 2012 7:12 pm

lkoshimae wrote:lol thanks, its actually my 2nd time, i deleted the first "Rica" ive got cause i forgot about the uniqueness of the name. and i need more space for some mercs with usefull Merc skills. haha luckily(or not) when i opened another divine emblem, she appeared again. haha too bad for me coz my main is assassin :< she's usless for me. haha

2nd time for a divine merc? Or Rica? Cause I have a bag full of Divine Emblems... gonna sell'em :D .

That's how I felt for Mares, cause I'm a Ranger and he's a Ranger and I was like ... great :? lol. Luckily I got him after Orbey and Lacroix .
Sora

Postby lkoshimae » Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Sora wrote:
lkoshimae wrote:lol thanks, its actually my 2nd time, i deleted the first "Rica" ive got cause i forgot about the uniqueness of the name. and i need more space for some mercs with usefull Merc skills. haha luckily(or not) when i opened another divine emblem, she appeared again. haha too bad for me coz my main is assassin :< she's usless for me. haha

2nd time for a divine merc? Or Rica? Cause I have a bag full of Divine Emblems... gonna sell'em :D .

That's how I felt for Mares, cause I'm a Ranger and he's a Ranger and I was like ... great :? lol. Luckily I got him after Orbey and Lacroix .

my 2nd rica xD i accidentally kicked the 1st one in the party lol.

why not use them instead of selling? :)) named mercs can only appear through divine emblems right? or still has a chance in ordinary class based emblems?

lol. and i hope i get mares :< i need 1 badass ranger :D
Inotia 3

Thief 110
Templar 110

Inotia 4

Assassin 105 (29-4-2012)
lkoshimae

Postby Sora » Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

lkoshimae wrote:my 2nd rica xD i accidentally kicked the 1st one in the party lol.

why not use them instead of selling? :)) named mercs can only appear through divine emblems right? or still has a chance in ordinary class based emblems?

lol. and i hope i get mares :< i need 1 badass ranger :D

Oh lol.

Well, I should've said, sell the ones I don't need, cause I already got 3 awesome D.Mercs, and all I need is the other 3. And hopefully I don't have to go through them all just to get them :lol: . I also have too many of the class based emblems, so those definitely have to go, cause I only want D.Mercs 8-) .

Along with Skill Books, Emblems drop too easy around 60-70, especially I noticed, from Aloof Werewolves. :D

Yeah... Rangers rock in this one. Seems like everybody and their auntie twice removed, wants one on their team :P . Me and Araaab are the only ones with them as Mains I think :? .
Sora

Postby Floox » Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Do you got the Mercs by buying them from the iap, or from the ingamepossible drop? Because I got like 4 divine emblems, but no divine/legendary mercs. If so, you're pretty lucky! ^_^
I'm back guys! Can't wait for Inotia 5!

Inotia 4:
Warlock (lvl 10)
Priest (lvl 100 - deleted acc)
Warrior (lvl 105 - since May, 2 -2012, 8:32 Pm) - currently active

Got question regarding Inotia? Ask me!
Floox

Next

Return to Screenshot Gallery